Virtual Race Information
|Race||Mt. Fuji International Virtual Marathon 2022 Virtual Series Winter|
|Race Day||Tuesday, March 1, 2022 – Thursday, March 10, 2022|
|Organizer||R-bies Sports Foundation.|
January 17 (0:00 am JST), 2022 – February 20, 2022
How To Enter Race
- Step1Entry (Deadline:February 20, 2022)
Please enter through the Entry site.
- Step2Download TATTA: the GPS training app.
How to download & link TATTA app – before event –
Please download TATTA app via APP Store or Google Play.
<< IMPORTANT!! >>
The availability of TATTA app is subject to where you live.
There are some regions/areas in which the app is not available.
– iOS = Version13 or later
– Android = Version6 or later
* Update to the latest version recommended.
Please browse through the quick introduction and flick to proceed to the initial linkage page.
- Step3Open the app, enter your ID and password. Then tap on the sync button.
- If you have never ran with TATTA, please open the TATTA app and perform a test run beforehand.
- Step4Please enter and prepare in advance.
- Tap [Event] in the TATTA app and check if [Mt. Fuji International Virtual Marathon] is displayed. If it is, you are all set！ (This will be reflected on the same day, once you enter the race.)
- Step5Open “TATTA” on your smartphone and run during the race period; your distance will be counted.
- Start TATTA during the race period and tap [Start] to run. After your run, tap [■] [End], and then [Save]. This will save the distance you run.
Open “TATTA” on your smartphone and run during the race period; your distance will be counted.
Open TATTA and display the measurement screen from the start menu.
Tap ① at the top of the screen to display the list of ② events.
Make sure that [Mt. Fuji International Virtual Marathon] is included in the ②list.
Your record will be reflected on all events displayed in the events list.
If this is not displayed, check:
Is the sync with RUNNET correct?
Is the activity selected correctly? (Is Running or Trail Run set?)
The list can be closed by tapping any other part of the screen part.
NOTICE: All participants must agree to and abide by the following Application terms upon entry.
- We cannot accept the change of race category or name, cancellation, and transfer of rights, once the registration is completed. Refunds are not possible unless there is faulty to the organizer.
- You are free to choose your course. However, please keep in mind the situation of COVID-19 and mindfully choose an environment you can safely run in each country and region.
- Please be sure to follow traffic rules and facility rules, such as manners at parks.
- Please avoid running in groups. In cases that you will be running with multiple people, please be sure to keep enough distance.
- Be sure to manage your health before starting the race, and in the case that you do not feel comfortable, stop running.
- The organizer is not responsible for any injury, sickness, or accidents upon participation in the race. There is also no applicable insurance.
- Participants must agree in advance that pictures and videos may be posted on, Monthly Runners, RUNNET (RUNNET GLOBAL), the official website, social media, and others, and entrust the organizer with the portrait rights.
- The organizers acknowledge the importance of personal data and will strictly comply with privacy policies and related laws. The organizer will use personal information based on these laws and policies.
Your personal information will be used to: improve service for race participants, deliver participation guides and information on future races, notify and announce race results, provide service from sponsors, supporting organizations, and related organizations.
Original Bath towel & Finisher Medal
■ All participants will receive a 『Mt. FUJI Original Bath towel』
■ All marathon finishers will receive a 『Mt. FUJI Original Finisher Medal』
About purchasing additional T-shirts [Paid 2,000JPY]
Will I buy additional T-shirts?
You can buy a T-shirt at the same time as Virtual Run entry.
It will be shipped together with the medal in April 2022.
■ Shirt Size
- shirt length 65/shoulder width 44/chest length 48
- shirt length 68/shoulder width 47/chest length 51
- shirt length 71/shoulder width 49/chest length 53
- shirt length 75/shoulder width 54/chest length 58
This is a unisex shirt.